WORLD CUP OF COMPUTER IMPLEMENTED INVENTIONS
FINAL 16-19 October, 2008 - Suzhou, China
Sponsored by Microsoft
Participants of the Final of World Cup of CIIs are inventors who were qualified by semifinals and the member of CAI selected CIIs. A patent application which was registered in the XXI Century (since year 2000) is a requirement. Participants must be members of an IFIA organization.
Authorized inventors on semifinals (see the list) and best CIIs selected by China Association of Inventions
1. Australia / Bela Boros: Computer Program for controlling damage detecting and repairing robots
2. Bosnia-Herzegovina / Anto Spajić: Chiral Keyboard
3. Bosnia-Herzegovina / Darko Dujmović: Device for information selling
4. Bulgaria / JIVKO JELEV: Encrypted micro fingerprint against counterfeit
5. Croatia / MARKO VELIĆ, MIROSLAV NOVAK, MARKO OREŠKOVIĆ, Padavić: Navigation for blinds
6. Croatia / Miho Klaić: CNC Stone carving machine
7. Croatia / Mladen Banović, Vilko Cindrić, Rajko Gardijan, Zdenko Godec, Samir Keitoue, Antun Mikulecky, Miroslav Poljak, Ivan Murat, Ivan Tomić, Bakir Đonlagić, Božo Pavlović, Ante Elez, Boris Takač, Andrijana Čolak: Generator-transformer Block Monitoring System
8. Croatia / Zlatko Stapić i Padavić Ivan: Smart ECG
9. Hungary / Damjanovich Imre dr.: Information system for transportation of dangerous materials
10. Hungary / FRIWALDSZKY Gyula and Teréz: Parking Tower
11. Hungary / MARUZSI László: Offside signaling
12. Hungary / OSBÁTH Sándor, OSBÁTH Sándor jun., ZALAI Tamás: Vehicle speed sign with memory
13. Hungary / PIMPER István: The 3D printing of the results of medical diagnostic picture-making
14. Hungary / SZÖLLÖSY János: Non destructive testing of metals
15. Hungary /.SZUNAI Miklós: ECO-House
16. Iran / Hamid Rezaeian, Alireza Rastegar Abbasalizadeh): Talking Fingers (or Talking Glove)
17. Iran / Molavi Vardanjani): A Kind of advanced Artificial Intelligence Technology
18. Iran / Saeed Safeghpour Vajdi, Mr. Ramin Farjad, Mr. Arman Bahri: E-Accessibility for Iranian Visually impaired
19. Kuwait /.Sabah Al-Nasser Al-Sabah: RCN System
20. Malaysia / Dr. Ishak ARIS, Zainab HASAN, Maaspaliza AZRI, M. K. HASSAN, A. C. HARITH and Shamsuddin Mohd AMIN: Software System for Detecting Defective Symbols on Micro Chip with Adjustable Readability Level
21. Moldavia / Ion COVALENCO: Method and apparatus of audio channel control to motor vehicles
22. Nigeria / Esuong Michael Nyong: Curtain
23. Philippines / Elmer P. Dadios: DANSPORTY Dancing and Sporty Robots System
24. Philippines / Roel John C. Judilla, Virgilio L. Malang dr.: SMART Bomb Disposal Robot
25. Poland / Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements: RENUS 1 Mechatronic active rehabilitation assistance system for stroke or othopedic patients
26. Poland / J. DOBRODZIEJ, J. WOJUTUNSKI, J. RATAJSKI, T. SUSZKO, J. MICHALSKI: Computer-aided projecting of gas nitriding processes
27. Poland / Zbigniew MOTYKA: UV radiometer for workplaces
28. Russia / D.A. Usanov, An.V. Skripal, T.B. Usanova, Al.V. Skripal, A.V. Abramov: Computer Video technologies for Diagnostics and Treatment of Eye Nystagmus
29. Russia / Kekelipze Valeriy, Kostin Valentin: Institute of Control Sciences RAS
30. Russia / L..D. Usanova, A.D. Usanova, A.I. Borisov, A.V.Skripal: The Method of Reproduction of Musical Composition in Color and Color music Center
31. Russia / Peskov A.B., Stuchebnikov V.M: 01 MIDA electropuncture complex
32. Russia / Sergei VYSOCHIN, Yuri SMIRNOV: Systems for control of modern industrial shops, “Zenith SPPS“
33. Russia / Solovykh E., Ishutin D., Arutyunov S.: Device for integrated study of the vegetative nervous system
34. Saudi Arabia / Khaled Mahdi Alrasheed: Sleeping Driver Alert System
35. Sri Lanka / Kariyawasam Don Nandasiri Weerasinghe prof., Mudalige Don Hiranya Jayasanka senvirathna: Automatic rainfall recording system
36. Sudan / Mohamed SHELLAL: Exams Booklet Preparing Machine
37. Taiwan / Andy Liu, Hiro Hsiung, Judy Wu, Nina Wang, Rico Zeng: OPTI-Solar
38. Taiwan / Bao Jia Huang, Yi Hwan Shyr, Po Shun Chen, Meng You Tsia, Jia Lun Deng, Tian You Huang, Shu Chi Wu, Rong Xuan Wang: Business 2 E-Sytems
39. Taiwan / Chia-Hang Lee, Wen-Chuan Cheng: Hyper Chameleon Liquid-crystal Display
40. Thailand / Pentida Tipyotha dr., Siriwan Suebnukarn dr.: COMET An Intelligent Tutoring System for Medical Problem-Based Learning
Evaluation, jury and awards
The evaluation of Computer Implemented Inventions will be based on presentations at final. First the inventions will be evaluated in a virtual way, according to their inventiveness - criteria “A” (where the main aspect is the quality of the computer program) with a weight of 35 %, possible future benefits - criteria “B” with a weight of 35 %.
The Jury will make a score list of inventions based criteria “A” and “B” before the presentation of inventions. The quality of the actual presentation is the criteria “C” with a weight of 30 %. The presentation will be judged when the computer implemented invention will be shown at final.
The Jury panel consists of IFIA specialists of Computer Implemented Inventions.
The IFIA World Cup of CII will be the highest recognition for the best individual competitor and IFIA World Cup of CII. The other qualified inventors and teams will receive other prizes.
IFIA Office covers the general costs and the costs of the judging, and the main prizes.
The host of final covers the general costs of booths.
The participants (IFIA members) cover the costs of preparations and presentations including travel and transportation. Evaluated participants will receive 1000USD compensation from IFIA Office.
Conditions for presenting
The exhibition space (1x2 m/items) for competitors to show their CII inventions.
What is a Computer Implemented Invention (CII)? > > > an answer here
What is the World Cup of CIIs?
This is a world wide competition, exhibition, and business event for Computer Implemented Inventions (CIIs), organized by the International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA) connected international inventions exhibitions.
The participation system is:
To show CII on a regional Semifinal:
The judged CIIs from America, Asia, Australia, Africa, Europe and China Association of Inventions (CAI) team will be authorized participants in the Final.
Back to the IFIA web